Latest News

Sunday, August 17, 2008

THE SCHOOL WHERE I TEACH


The school where I teach is located in a remote area. Actually, the school is just 15 Kilometer far. But, because of its place � to reach the school you have to ride a motorcycle or public transportation along winding and bad road � it�s not a mistake to say that the location is isolated.
There are some accidents that are caused by that winding and bad road. You can see many wide and deep holes along the road. When it�s wet season, the road will be so slippery that you have to be more careful to run your motorcycle.
The only good thing I can find from the school, perhaps, is the fresh air. You know, fresh air is difficult to get nowadays. I think the distance and the dangerous road are the price I have to pay to have the fresh air. I tell you, I like the school although it�s hard to reach.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

Recent Post