Latest News

Sunday, August 17, 2008

STOLEN MONEY


Mr. Headmaster gave me a letter from a parent of my student. The letter said that, Boini, my student, had lost her money, Rp. 70, 000, 00, at school. The money was intended to pay the school fee. Boini�s parents suspected that the money had been stolen. I said to Mr. Headmaster that I would solve this problem.
I entered the class and told the students about Boini�s money. I didn�t accuse that one of Boini�s classmates must steal the money. I just said that stealing was bad manner. I said that I hoped the stealer would give the money back to Boini. Because Rp. 70, 000, 00 was a lot of money and it was really hard to get it.
A day after, a student told me that he found a wallet with Rp. 20, 000, 00 in it. The wallet was Boini�s. But where did the Rp. 50, 000, 00 go? The next day, when a friend opened the door of teacher�s office, she found the rest. Boini�s Rp. 70, 000, 00 had been back.
Stealing is a bad mistake. I am sure that the stealer felt so inconvenient. So he/she gave the money back to release him/her from being awkward. Thanks to God.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

Recent Post