Latest News

Sunday, August 17, 2008

RIDE YOUR BIKE!


I find a few bicycles on the road recently. When I was a student, most of the students rode bicycles to their schools. Not only the students, but also some teachers. But now, more and more students ride their motorcycles to their schools and other destinations. Since the price of motorcycles is cheaper and cheaper, bicycles are likely not popular right now. That�s the first reason. The second, of course, motorcycles are more comfortable to ride than bicycles.
But, then, the world is getting hotter and hotter. Those motorcycles take part in creating the hotter world. It seems that we must ride our bicycles again to decrease the global warming. And also do some other things to accomplish the purpose. Can we leave our motorcycles and start riding our bikes?
We will try. Some days ago, I rode my bike to go to my school. Arriving at school, some teachers asked me why. I said that I wanted to stay healthy. They laughed. It seemed that my answer was funny to them. I think that�s why a few people ride their bikes. Riding bikes is popular no more. So why do we choose unpopular thing?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

Recent Post